Selecting the Best Speaker Selectors for your sound system will go a long way in making it stand out from the crowd. Don’t make your mistake of ‘winging’ it and end up with a mediocre selector that doesn’t meet your expectations. We’ll give you an overview of the challenges when selecting the Best Speaker Selectors, lay out the top Best Speaker Selectors.
Checkout Our Top Pick Of Best Speaker Selectors.
Best Speaker Selectors
1. Pyle PVCS2
Pyle in Wall Speaker Selector Switch - Home Audio 2-Channel A/B Dual Channel Speakers Controller Pod Box - Control and Activates (2) Pair of Indoor or Outdoor Speakers PVCS2
$14.99 in stock
3 used from $13.57
- EASY TO INSTALL: The Pyle in-wall A/B speaker selector switch installs in a junction box, just like a light switch. Fits standard electrical junction/gang boxes. Makes it simple and easy to direct your home amplifier audio to 2 sets of speakers
- PUSH BUTTON OPERATION: The smart indoor outdoor speaker control features a convenient and simple push button selection which makes operation a breeze! Activating or deactivating the A speakers, B speakers, is as easy as a push of a button
- CONFIGURATIONS: Featuring three configurations to choose from: select A speakers, B speakers, or both A and B (A+B) speakers. The easy push button operation allows you to activate or deactivate your preferred set of speakers quickly
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: The 2-channel speaker controller is compatible w/ all audio and video systems making it a wise choice to add to your home theater system. Also features up to 120 watt power load handling and terminal block speaker connectors
- STANDARD SIZE: It features a universal standard wall plate size. The included decora-style wall plate frame cover means this switch will unobtrusively blend into your wall and allows for a clean installation on your walls
2. Niles SSVC-6
Niles SSVC-6 Speaker Selector, Color
$331.94 in stock
1 used from $247.00
- Power Handling: 100 Watts Per Channel RMS; 200 Watts Peak
- Selectable Impedance Magnification For 1, 2, 3/4, 5/6 Pairs Of Speakers
- Individual Room On/off Selector Switches
- 12-step Controls; 54dB Maximum Attenuation
- Removable screwless connectors accommodate up to 12-gauge wire
3. AVX 1602
6 Zone Stereo Speaker Selector Switch With Impedance Protection by AVX Audio
- Speaker selector switch sends audio to multiple speakers zones
- Includes speaker switch and amplifier impedance protection
- Accepts all standard types of speaker wire
- Compatible with Cave Controls in wall volume controls
- See our storefront for bundled kits of this item - Save!
4. Specialty AV TEC-905B
2x5 Speaker Selector Switch Switcher Volume Control, Commercial Grade
- Dual Source inputs, 5 Speaker Pair outputs
- Accepts up to 12 gauge speaker wire via gold plated banana socket connections
- High efficiency transformer based designed, fully automatic amplifier impedance protection
- 100W RMS, 200W peak per channel power handling
- Individual rotary volume controls
5. OSD Audio ATM-7
OSD Audio 7-Zone Automatic Speaker Selector – Dual Source and Remote Control – ATM7
1 used from $199.99
- SOUND DISTRIBUTION: This speaker selector allows you to distribute an amplified audio signal to seven zones throughout the house, letting you choose between two music sources in each designated zone.
- POWER: Since this ATM-7 is a passive device with no built-in impedance protection, we recommend using our impedance matching in-wall volume controls so that the load doesn't affect your amp in a negative way.
- DESIGN: Multi-Zone Enable (2 In Working Mode), Zone In/Out Select, Dual Music Source A or B (2 In Mode) or output channels (7 In mode) located on the front, Master-Slave switch when connecting 2 ATM7 in parallel on the back.
- FEATURES: Perfect for your stereo needs, an IR Remote Controlled Front Panel Status LEDs for Power, Multi-zone, Master/Slave, Zone In/Out Select, In/Out Mode and Zone Out/In Selector and can be mounted/controlled in remote location.
- IR REMOTE: The ATM7 includes an IR remote control that has backup memory function and a 10-meter remote operating distance. Easily program the remote control of any of your favorite universal remote controls with the provided code.
6. TEC 7220
TC-7220 2-Way Amplifier Speaker Selector Switch Switcher Comparator Crossover Router
- Listen to amplifier A or B through one pair of speakers
- Listen to Speakers pair 1 or 2 from one of the 2 amplifiers
- Compatible with all types of amplifiers and loudspeakers
- Input / output through gold plated binding post to accept heavy duty speaker wires or speaker wire pins
- No external power required
7. Specialty AV SP 93-V
SPECIALTY-AV 2 Amp x 3 Pair Speaker Selector Switch Switcher Volume Control, Commercial Grade Brass Jacks
1 used from $116.92
- Allows you to use two stereos with up to 6 speakers (3 pairs) with volume control.
- Built-in precision auto impedance correction and overload protection.
- Brass Gold Plated Banana Sockets accept up to 12 gauge wire.
- 100W RMS, 200W peak per channel power handling.
- Individual rotary volume controls.
8. AVX 1624
6 Zone Speaker Selector with Individual Volume Control by AVX Audio
9. Nobsound Little Bear
Nobsound Little Bear MC403 Mini 4-IN-3-OUT Audio Selector Box 3.5mm / RCA / Bluetooth Switcher Speaker / Amplifier Selector Splitter Box Bluetooth 4.0 Receiver Passive Preamp (3.5mm & RCA & BT)
- Super mini 4-in-3-out switch box: 3 AUX IN (1 * 3.5mm; 2 * RCA) & 1 Bluetooth IN to 3 OUT (1 * 3.5mm; 2 * RCA)
- Swith buttons for inputs and outputs; Switch among different inputs and outputs easily; No power needed
- Can be used as Bluetooth 4.0 stereo audio receiver with 5V power supply (USB or power supply)
- One key to mute function, which can handle special conditions or emergency situation conveniently
- Douk Audio is committed to provide highest level of customer service. For any problems you have, email us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
10. Russound SDB-1
Russound SDB-4.1 4 Pair Speaker Selector / Dual Source
- Dual amplifier inputs allow a choice of program in each room
- Lets you select music and control volume in multiple rooms from a central location
- Able to output to four speaker pairs simultaneously from a single amplifier
- Handles 200 Watts RMS Continuous Per Channel
- Uses high-quality impedance-matching autoformers to maintain a safe operating load at the amplifier while distributing maximum power throughout your system